The Weekly Roundup - 27/05/24

Well hello you lovely readers. It's a quick whistle stop tour for May's last update as frightfully... I have June's WHOLE monthly review to update you on! Just where is the time going! I won't lie, I've had a few Christmas twinges (yes, you'll either love me or very much hate me for that) though I am absolutely not wishing this wonderful summer away. It has been quite a glorious time!

Without further ado, the weekly and round off to May...

The weather has just gone from scorching to scorching lately and with that, the walks continued! Each little place we wander down fills my heart with joy to have a good old nosey at how everyone has their gardens and houses done and this walk was a particular show stopper for that...

  

I absolutely adored these roses. I've just been smitten with all the different flowers out at the minute. We've had a plethora of things pop up that we've never put in so it's quite the exciting mystery to see what springs up each week!

On the subject of walks, we went for a real treat of a day and decide to get some absolutely heavenly milkshakes. Just what you need in this sunny weather (though I am writing this as the sun seems to have packed its bags and gone on holiday currently). 

Today's choice, trying to be a little healthier, was a peanut butter and vanilla fro-yo shake and my goodness, it was joyous! 

  

They also had the cutest of little small business finds here and to say my wish list grew was an understatement. Look how sweet this little guy is…

We walked for miles but it barely felt an effort as it was bloody gorgeous! It's the little moments in life, where you stop to smell the roses, that are little pockets of treasure.

    

And that is my ever so short and sweet round-off to May. Clearly it was the week of walking! June has been just as wonderful and I can't wait to update you on what's been occurring in my June monthly review.

Brace yourselves and with tea in hand!

Ellie x

Comments